Friday, May 18, 2012

:)

What if
all we have ever wanted isn't hiding in some secret and far away dream
but inside of us now as we breathe one another and find home in the way our arms always seem to fit perfectly around
the spaces between us?
What if
we are the answer and love was the question?
What if
all this time it was us you were supposed to find?
I am filled with wonderings questions and doubt but of one thing I am certain:

it will always be you
that gives flight to the butterflies inside me,
calm to the sea i have become
and hope to darkness all around us.

it is you and it has always been you...
you.

You that soothes and excites and spreads joy like rainfall on the already damp earth;
You that pulled me from the longest sleep and kissed my tired eyelids awake.
If life is a question mark,
then you my love,
are the proud and bold period that is typed with certainty.

BY: TYLER KNOTT GREGSON.

beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment