Monday, January 23, 2012

NAILS.


GREETINGS!
So, im making a confess here,
It's been few months since I applied nail polish while still doing Shalat.
And it means I gotta wear it every fucking day.
Yeay-me!

My family, such as, mom&dad strongly recommended me to remove this, because of their believes. And so does my bff! They even got mad because Im still doing it. But in the mean time, I just... believe in something new and it lets me free. Ok. Stop with this case.

Now Im in such big obsessed; i'm highly obsessed with nail polish!!!
I couldn't stop buying it.
Everytime I went to The Face Shop, or Revlon, I can't help but buy it!!!
Well, i know you must be thinking why the hell did I not buy O.P.I?
the first thing is,theyre expensive. way expensive. and the fact is, i went abroad this january, and was doing a little research about the prices. And turns out, Indonesia has the most expensive price for a nail polish!
Anyway, I bought some products from Elianto. They had the most stunning colour in my opinion, and the prices were tooooooo cheap I couldn't stand it.

I don't have any idea why im posting this but.. It's just my obsession at the moment.
Well,see ya.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment