Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Would you?

Sometimes,
I think a lot.
Thinking about how I should react to something
Thinking about how this is gonna bring me
Thinking about how bad that situation
And any other random thinking.

Sometimes,
I sing.
I sing a song that popped into my mind
I sing the shrieking of a heart
I sing my talking so it attracts people

Sometimes,
I write.
I write about school
I write what I want to be
I write name I want to be with
I write place I want to go to
I write random things like this
I write you.

Sometimes,
I overthink

Sometimes,
I am in a place I shouldn't be

Sometimes,
I need to run

Sometimes,
I need to go to the people i feeling good at







And I don't know why I write this
I need to go out
I need to burst
I need to scream way too loud
I need to cry
I need to smile
I need to laugh
I need to swim
I need to eat.

Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment